After a highly successful first and second edition in 2015, 16 Bars Reloaded’s Music Unscripted returns for a third edition on Saturday, 30 April 2016, at 10am at the Museum Africa in Newtown, Johannesburg.
Tickets are R50 and can be purchased via bookings on [email protected]
The third edition includes a line-up of industry experts in their various fields who have been brought on to inspire and impart knowledge to those currently in the music industry or those wanting to get into the music industry in one form or another. The industry experts will also host a Q&A session after their talk where attendees will be able to engage with them and ask any questions they wished to be answers.
The line-up includes:
- Refiloe Ramogase (@refiloer) – South African Music Awards (SAMA) Chair Person
- Slikour Metane (@slikouron) – Music Entrepreneur and artist
- DJ C-Live (@c_live) – DJ and Club 808 Content Producer
- Monde Dube (@liljackhustler) – Music video producer
- Julian Kubel (@ButanWear) – Clothing Entrepreneur (Designer and owner of local street-wear brand Butan Wear)
- Sheila Afari (@sheilaafari) – PR Entrepreneur (MD and owner of Sheila Afari PR)
Music Unscripted is an initiative by the hip hop movement #16BarsRELOADED, created for educational purposes and information exchange between notable industry persons and thriving artists. The sole purpose of this event is to bridge the gap between the knowing and unknowing in the Hip Hop industry. Most importantly, the aim of the conference is to impart tangible business knowledge and information to artists and interested persons alike.
Tickets are limited. Purchase now to avoid disappointment.
Connect with 16 Bars Reloaded: