Rapper Nasty C has denied that he is being sued R4.5-million lawsuit for breach of contract with his former record label Mabala Noise founded by Reggie Nkabinde.
ALSO READ: Meet Nasty C’s Girlfriend Samukelisiwe Zulu
In a recent interview with Drum Nasty C explained that he does not know anything about the lawsuit.
“I heard about that, from who? I don’t think that’s a real thing. That’s not true.” However, Mabala Noise boss Reggie Nkabinde, confirmed the lawsuit matter in an interview with Sunday World. He said it had been attended to by the record label.
According to Sowetan Live, the agreement seen by Sunday World, Mabala Noise was meant to ensure that payments were made to it and its artist Nasty C.
Nasty C left Mabala Noise earlier this year and has since released his second album Strings and Bling. Speaking to Drum about his album, he said it has to be the one he has most enjoyed making so far.
“I worked on it while I was working on myself. I worked on it when I was confident enough to say what I wanted to say unapologetically and didn’t care what anyone thinks about it. I was a lot wiser and I read a lot now so I’m obviously grown up… I’m a young man now.” – he said.
Watch the full interview below:
Image Courtesy: instagram.com/nasty_csa